How much does the Skyhigh Flyboard cost?
- At skyhighflyboard.com, we offer a few different packages. Best thing to do would be to browse our site, and if you don’t see the pricing you are after, contact us at 763.220.1014 or on our Contact Us page. Our staff will be happy to assist you.
What’s the process? How do I get my Skyhigh Flyboard?
- Once you have made your purchase, we will set you up with our mandatory training course which will only take a few hours. Once you pass the course, you can take home your flyboard.
Specifications & Rules
Is there a maximum weight for a Skyhigh Flyboard?
- While there really is no size limit to use a Skyhigh Flyboard, you would have to be able to fit into the available boots. We have various solutions if you require a custom size.
What is design of the Skyhigh Flyboard?
- The Skyhigh Flyboard is made of a sturdy material and while it does weigh about 65lbs, it easily floats in water. When you take your mandatory training, your certified instructor will show you various techniques to maneuver through the water with ease.
Is there an age requirement?
- Only if you reside in Canada, you must be 18 years of age to operate a Skyhigh Flyboard.
What other equipment is needed?
- Skyhigh Flyboards require a propulsion unit. You need to purchase your own personal watercraft (PWC) such as a Seadoo. While we don’t sell them, we can put you in touch with some reputable retailers.
If you have any questions that remain unanswered, please Contact Us.